Friday, June 3, 2011

Bathroom Makeover....Finally Finished!













For the past two weeks we have been super busy remodeling/painting/redecorating our master bathroom! A few minor things left to do, but pretty much finished! I could not be happier with the results!

I decided with a very light grayish color, forgive me, I misplaced the paint swatch, or I would share the paint color with you...I have wanted to downsize for the longest time, so I have taken out any large pieces of furniture for this bathroom! I have been downsizing a lot throughout my house, and let me just tell you, that less is definitely more!! Keeping just what I absolutely love and selling everything else! If you recall, I did have a huge white wall cabinet hanging in this corner, no more! I love the simplicity of just mirrors, especially my fav, these beveled frameless ones with old chains!


The last thing left to do is to put all the doorknobs back on, and maybe one more coat of paint on two of the doors, that's all. Since the one door on the right opens against the wall with this door header, I am left wondering if I should hang a picture or mirror above it, what do you think? I am liking the simpleness.....

I have had this chippy white/grey mantel mirror for a long time now, I truly love it, but let me just say that finding a better spot for it, makes me love it that much more! All silver accessories displayed on it, looks wonderful! Don't you agree??




Until next time... I hope you all have enjoyed this makeover! Have a wonderful weekend!!








































1 comment:

Curtains in My Tree said...

What a gorgeous place to potty LOL