Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fab Weekend Finds!!













Hi Everyone~I recently had the pleasure of helping my friend Carol. She needed someone with lots of time on their hands and plenty of energy to clean out two of her storage units and two sheds in her backyard. It is always fun helping her. I do all the work in trade for treasures. I helped her set up everything for her to have a huge yard sale! It was lots of fun! We will most likely be doing this again real soon. I can hardly wait!~So here is a list of the treasures I got in trade.(Not all pictured, so many to list, I will save for another post)..I got lots of vintage tablecloths to add to my collection. Here are some of them displayed in my diningroom. I got a few cute baby things, that are so adorable! A really cute headvase, little josef original figurines, lots of rhinestone pins, a great old cement statue fountain, lots of vintage buttons, and a huge box of juice glasses, and the list goes on & on! I will post more of my finds a little later. Oh my....There were so many yard sales saturday..it was unbelievable! I found a lot of barkcloth curtain panels, which I absolutely love!! A barkcloth covered lampshade, that looks so pretty in my bedroom! Also, a super cute ice cream tall chair, that looks awesome in my sunroom! I love this french style bench I got too for only $20! I plan to recover it with the one of the barkcloth panels that I got, that I have displayed on it! So pretty, don't you think?! So many more treasures that I will save for the next post! Hope you enjoyed the pictures~Hope you have a super nice day! :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Cheryl,

Oh, you are so lucky... Your new treasures are just georgeous. Those vingage tablecloths are to die for !!

I have just loved seeing all of your beautiful collections whenever I visit your blog. Can't wait to see more.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.

Kim

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Wow, you found some wonderful treasures! I'm going to look at all the photos again!
:)

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Cheryl! How fun, what a wonderful way to get some fabulous stuff. Love the barkcloth! I have the same panel you pictured - that's what I just used to recover a bench in our room. You always get the coolest stuff!!!
-Karoline

Debra Howard said...

Your finds are great! Wow, I always thought I was blessed in that department, but you are truly blessed.
Debbie

Lola Books said...

Loved reading this thank yyou